Daily Themed Mini Crossword ‘. February 11 2019 . ‘ Answers. In Daily Themed Crossword you get to access literally hundreds of exciting puzzles whenever and wherever you want. You get rewards for coming back on daily basis which you can later use to buy hints in order to pass the difficult words. If you want to give your brain certain exercises through solving unique crosswords which are published every day, then Daily Themed Crossword is just the right thing for you.
Daily Themed Mini Crossword February 11 2019 Answers
- 11th grader’s exam: Abbr.
- Homophone of plain that flies
- Follower of a certain Jamaican religion like Bob Marley
- Moral principle or code of conduct as at work
- Every one individually?
- Prefix antonym of post (we just gave away the answer here)
- Piece of china laid between the fork and the spoon?
- Barack Obama’s younger daughter
- Playful trick or a bit of tomfoolery
- Engage a few pupils